Each FirstSpirit ICE account has one or more sections called Sites. Each site is designed to support a different domain or app, and is a discreet set of FirstSpirit ICE elements and settings.
To create a new site:
- If this is the first site in the account and you have not implemented FirstSpirit ICE via an eCommerce platform plugin, you can edit the ‘default site’ settings instead of creating a new one by going to Settings › General Settings and clicking the edit icon . If you want to create an additional site, continue with this procedure.
- Click the dropdown arrow on your cover photo at the top left of the screen.
- Click Add Site and complete the settings.
- Choose a name for your site
- Select the relevant platform; Web, iOS or Android (please note that Web includes also Mobile Web)
- Enter the site’s main URL (usually the site’s domain)
- When implementing FirstSpirit ICE via an eCommerce platform plugin, select the appropriate platform choice.
- In the Localization section, select the currency which will be used in all FirstSpirit ICE revenue-based reports.
- Currently over 40 different currencies are supported; see this article for the full list.
- FirstSpirit ICE uses the exchange rate provided by the external service OAnda’s in order to convert all reported revenue into the selected currency above. The exchange rate is updated once a day at 4am (GMT), and is used for continuous conversion until the following day’s updated exchange rate
- Click Save. You will be directed to the General Settings page.